Spanish Fork Family Discovery Day - Resources from Liv's Classes

Thanks for coming to my classes today, I hope you got some useful ideas and techniques for moving forward with your family history.

Below are the slides and syllabuses from the 3 classes I taught today.  Let me know if you have questions or if you need any additional help.

I'd also love any constructive feedback on the classes, especially "Untangling the Knots in Your Family Tree," as I'm teaching that class at RootsTech later this month.  If you're willing to give me some feedback, please fill out this survey:

I

Untangling the Knots in Your Family Tree:



Preserving & Sharing Your Family History in Fun & Modern Ways:




Discovery ~ Gather ~ Connect: Is there an App for that?


Comments

  1. LOVED your classes yesterday! They were fabulous!! You mentioned that you'd forgotten to bring copies of the family group sheet that we could take home with us so you were going to put them on your blog. Will those be made available so that we can download a copy? Also would it be possible to get a copy of the research log you created? Thanks again for the fantastic classes yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web Satta matka and Satta matka result and Satta matka 77

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.facebook.com/livstreehouse