#NotAtRootsTech BE THERE with #LivAtRootsTech


This is it, the reason I applied to be an Amassador at RootsTech . . . . I wanted the opportunity to bring RootsTech in a more complete way to those of you who simply can't make the conference. So follow me on my social channels as I bring you lots of live content and experiences from RootsTech.

Here's a quick summary of all of the content you'll want to be aware of to be able to consume the most RootsTech from home:
  • Live Streaming Schedule: RootsTech has a full schedule of Live Stream sessions so you can stay busy every hour that classes are in session.  They pull out all the stops with incredible keynotes and lectures from conference favorites like Crista Cowen. See Live Stream schedule here.
  • Virtual Pass: New and improved virtual passes this year are a total steal as you can watch 30 streamed classes for only $129. That's an amazing deal since you can't even attend that many in person at the conference. See Virtual Pass info here.

  • RootsTech Class content: One of the greatest things about the RootsTech App is the availability of speakers' class materials. You can access and download syllabuses and slides from any of the 300+ classes at this years RootsTech, so the learning opportunities are endless. Download the content by viewing individual classes on the RootsTech Schedule online or on the app.

  • FaceBook Live with #LivAtRootsTech: NEW this year! Join me as I visit the Expo Hall and meet new vendors, explore the new areas of the conference center, and meet and chat with old and new friends. Follow me on FaceBook @LivsTreeHouse and let me know what you'd like to see. Be sure to mark your notifications as "see first" so you'll know when I go Live during the conference. I'll try to make the most of all the in-between class times.
    Don't have FaceBook? The videos will be available on my YouTube channel, Liv's Tree House after we go live.


Comments

  1. Good Post, I am a big believer in posting comments on sites to let the blog writers know that they’ve added something advantageous to the world wide web Satta matka and Satta matka result and matka boss

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

https://www.facebook.com/livstreehouse