Joining the BYU Webinar Series


I'm excited to share some fun news...

This year I've been invited to participate in the BYU Family History Library Webinar series. I'm thrilled to have the opportunity to reach friends near and far.  Hopefully this will give more people an opportunity to learn that Family History can be fun, exciting and most importantly that it can be done now in the busiest time of your life.

This Thursday I'll be teaching one of, if not the most popular class that I've offered over the past few years, an oldie, but goodie:
"Family History for the Crazy-busy Life".
Join me to learn about all the cool tools, mostly apps, that you can use to make family history easy to sneak into this, the busiest time of your life. #CrazyBusyHelps

Class description:
So you've caught the bug, you love family history and would love to work on it all the time, BUT you struggle to find the balance because life is just so DARN busy. Take it from me, a crazy-busy mom of three, you can do it. Come learn sneaky ways to incorporate family history into the busy moments of life using your best friend--your smartphone or tablet. Work on family history on the go, at the game, the doctor's office, or in your few minutes of sanity at the end of the day. Learn about some great apps and tools designed for on-the-go family history work.

Join me here: https://byu.zoom.us/j/687225917

Comments

https://www.facebook.com/livstreehouse